Private Practice Bliss™Individual Mentorship Programs
Private Practice Bliss is to “experience utter joy or contentment in your practice.” Charlene Richard, RSW. Founder of Caring Safely®
Want 1-1 Mentorship?
You dream of a private practice that lets you help people while giving you freedom.
Freedom to choose your own hours, schedule and location. Freedom to decide what client issues you help people with, the size of your case load and what kind of therapy you practice.
You want the freedom to take time off to help out a family member when needed, take a specialized training or nourish yourself with a vacation or the occasional day to yourself!
You know you want to work for yourself, but there are so many things to consider when building a practice, such as;
- where to work
- how to find clients
- what to charge
- how to work with insurance
- what kind of business structure to set up
- what to do about supervision and
- how to stay on top of best practices.
And then, once you’ve got that figured out, you need to mange the “business” part of the practice, such as;
- systems (ways to manage clients through the intake, scheduling and payment process)
- marketing (deciding how to grow your practice so you’re not always searching for new clients)
- scaling (booking workshops or groups or selling products)
- delegating (find affordable help)
Benefit from personalized 1-1 mentorship from Charlene as you start and grow your ideal practice.
The Private Practice Bliss™ Inventory
Many people start a practice by choosing a location, ordering business cards and telling everyone they know, “I’ll work with anyone, I just need clients”. Unfortunately, this often leads to regret or even shutting a practice down before it’s had a chance.
Starting a practice can create amazing opportunities for you. There are a few key things you can to do optimize the limited amount of time you have to work ON your practice, because you will be spending most of your time working IN your practice.
The Private Practice Bliss™ inventory will help you see what areas you need to focus on to create a practice that gives you the freedom to live your values and achieve your own private practice bliss.
The Private Practice Bliss™ Foundation Plan
After you complete the Private Practice Bliss™ inventory, you will complete your foundation plan, which will become your guide for all future decisions and growth in your practice.
Following this plan will help you prioritize and focus your energy on specific tasks that support your end vision of private practice bliss.
The Private Practice Bliss™ Map
After you’ve completed your foundation plan, you will explore your options for smart and strategic growth. Here you will learn a private practice growth model that will help you grow your business with the least amount of risk and the highest chance for success. It’s all about working smarter, not harder.
Private Practice Mentorship
Three things to look for when choosing a mentor:
1) Choose someone who has successfully gone through the growth process you are going through.
2) Choose someone who is succeeding at the level that you want to succeed at.
3) Choose someone that you enjoy learning from and who helps you take action.
2018 Women in Business Awards, NYC.
Charlene Richard, B.S.W., M.S.W., RSW
Founder of Caring Safely ®
In 2018 Charlene won two business awards for the practice she started in 2016 while working full-time in public mental health. She has since grown her practice into Caring Safely®, a company providing international training and consultation for helping and healthcare organizations. She left her full-time public mental health work in June of 2018 to work full-time in Caring Safely and teach at the University of Calgary.
During your mentorship program, you can choose what topic you want to focus on for intensive growth. Some topics include:
- What you need to consider in order to create a practice you love working in that also prevents compassion fatigue and burnout (AKA Private Practice Bliss!)
- How to start and grow your practice (even if you’re still working full time)
- How to decide what services you want to offer and how to structure them in a way that is easier to sell
- How to “market” your services without feeling pushy or “cold calling” people
- How to protect yourself from the boom and bust cycle of finding and keeping clients
- How to handle negativity from well-meaning family or friends who don’t understand the world of private practice
- Resources that can help you start and grow your practice
Sessions are available Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. with some flexibility if needed.
All registration fees are in USD (plus tax where applicable). There are no refunds for coaching or consultation services.
90 Day Individual Mentorship Program:
- 1 Hour Value Based Goal Planning online Training
- 6+ hours of Private Practice Bliss™ online training with three workbooks to guide you through Private Practice Bliss™ Inventory, Foundation Plan and Growth Method.
- Comprehensive list of resources to start and scale your business.
- 90 day coaching program – initial intake package will help you clarify your 90 day value based goal
- Two 60 minute individual coaching sessions per month (video)
- You will set monthly and weekly value based goals
- Review weekly goals on Mondays and Fridays via email
- Email support in between coaching calls
- This program is a good fit for people who want comprehensive individual support, insight, accountability and personalized resource recommendations.
Registration Fee: $1299 USD or 3 Monthly Payments of $499 USD
Half Day Intensive Mentorship Program:
Spend a half day (3.5 hours) with Charlene in a 1-1 session (via online classroom)
This option is only available for those who have completed one round of the 90 Day Individual Mentorship Program.
Registration Fee: $799 USD (plus tax where applicable)
If you are interested in the 1-1 mentorship program, please email Team@CaringSafely.org to set up a time for a free 15 minute call to discuss the program.