Private Practice Bliss™
Online Training to build your business
with Charlene Richard, Founder of Caring Safely®
Begins May 22, 2019
Private Practice Bliss™ is an eight week online training program, including three, 2-hour long live, online, sessions and email support from May 22nd to July 3rd.
In this training, you will learn:
- What you need to consider in order to create a practice you love working in that also prevents compassion fatigue and burnout (AKA Private Practice Bliss!)
- How to start and grow your practice (even if you’re still working full time)
- How to decide what services you want to offer and how to structure them in a way that is easier to sell
- How to “market” your services without feeling pushy or “cold calling” people
- How to protect yourself from the boom and bust cycle of finding and keeping clients
- How to handle negativity from well-meaning family or friends who don’t understand the world of private practice
- Resources that can help you start and grow your practice
- How to avoid five huge mistakes that cost most people time, money and energy when starting or growing a practice (I did them all!)
How you will learn:
This online training is designed to be experiential so you can learn, implement, reflect and adjust throughout the program and afterwards. Each session is delivered online, live, with information and handouts to guide you through the learning and implementation process.
The goal is to make sure this isn’t another learning program that gives you information to think about without support to implement and benefit from that information.
You will have access to email support Monday to Friday from May 22nd to July 3rd.
Information + Strategies + Support = Private Practice Bliss
Your live, online, training takes place on:
Wednesdays, May 22nd, June 5th and June 19th, 2019 from:
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST (LA/Vancouver)
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. MST (Montana/Calgary/Regina)
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST (Chicago/Winnipeg)
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST (New York/Toronto)
The replays will be uploaded within 24 hours of ending.
After your third live session, you’ll still have access to email support until July 3, 2019 through the Private Practice Bliss platform.
Once you register, you will be able to access the Private Practice Bliss™ training platform (located inside the Caring Safely® Membership Site – see below), which will include your links to the live sessions for May 22nd, June 5th and 19th. This platform will be where you locate your slides, handouts, the recorded replays, as well as where you can ask questions and receive replies during the eight week program. The replays will be uploaded within 24 hours of the live sessions.
You will have access to the platform, with the content and resources, for six months.